[Openmic] Tomorrow (Saturday) Potluck & Open Mic

Jonathan Slate jonathan at slatefamily.net
Fri Oct 5 13:56:21 EDT 2012

Our first monthly open mic night of the season is tomorrow, Saturday,
in the Camelot common house. There will be a potluck dinner with live
dinner music at 6PM, and the show will start at 7PM. The open mic is
free and open to all, and you don't have to be a performer to come!
I'm especially hoping some Mosaic folks will show up as we moved it to
Saturday to avoid conflicting with their Sunday common meals.

If you are planning on coming with food and it is convenient, let me
know what you are bringing so I can get a sense of where we are at.

Thanks!
Jonathan

P.S.
For more information, including future dates, see:
http://www.sawyerhill.org/openmic