[Openmic] Sawyer Hill Open Mic Sunday 1/8

Jonathan Slate jonathan at slatefamily.net
Sun Jan 1 16:27:25 EST 2012

Happy New Year!

Please join us for our second monthly open mic night, next Sunday, 1/8/2012, at 6PM in the Camelot common house. The open mic is free and open to all who wish to participate. Sign-up will be at the event, first come, first play. We will have a 2 song / 10 minute maximum, whichever comes first. The first open mic was a tremendous success, and this one will be even better! So come along, and bring a friend.

Note that these are usually held on the first Sunday of the month, but we moved this month's event due to the holiday. For more information, including dates of future events:

http://sawyerhill.org/openmic

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you there!

-Jonathan