[Openmic] Sawyer Hill Open Mic Sunday 2/5

Jonathan Slate jonathan at slatefamily.net
Sun Jan 29 14:49:31 EST 2012

Hello Open Mic People,

Please join us for our third monthly open mic night, next Sunday, 2/5/2012, at 6PM in the Camelot common house. The open mic is free and open to all who wish to participate. Sign-up will be at the event, first come, first play.

Yes, we know this one is on Superbowl Sunday. If you love football, we'll look forward see you at the March open mic. If not, you have a place to go where you won't feel left out! There will surely be people watching in the nearby TV room, so we can get score updates now end then if people want them.

For more information, including dates of future events:

http://sawyerhill.org/openmic

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you there!

-Jonathan